TRUE OR FALSE -COVID-19
Available Now at Frontline ER
- No Physician Referrals for Testing or Treatment
- Affordable Credit Card or Cash Pay
- Open 24-hours a day
- Commercial Insurances and Medicare Accepted
(Most insurances do not require a Co-Pay or Deductible for COVID-19 related Testing)
If your answer is “yes” to any of the following questions, you may want to be tested.
- Are you experiencing a fever, shortness of breath, headache, or a cough?
- Are you a public or healthcare worker, interacting with people every day?
- Is our spouse, child, family, or roommate working with the public?
- Have you been in contact with someone who later tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you recently been in an area known for spreading COVID-19?
- Have you recently been in a large group gathering?
We maintain all CDC and Public Health Guidelines to ensure our facility is as safe as possible:
- Screening all patients before entering the facility
- Specific procedures to address those with symptoms (In-Car Options)
- Sanitizing rooms, equipment and utilizing HEPA filtration to cleanse the air after each patient visit
- Minimizing wait times and larger groups (1 guest per patient)
*Covid Tests are processed in 15 minutes;
Wait times will vary depending on patient volume.
- Antigen Rapid COVID-19 Testing
- Walk Ins Only – No appointment necessary
- Open 24/7 for Insurance and Self Pay
- No appointment necessary
- Immediate results