Positions Open in Dallas and Houston Markets
We are looking for a B2B Sales Representative to develop and manage client accounts. You will address customer concerns and contact prospects to expand your account portfolio. We expect you to be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills. This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations. Only emails sent to [email protected] will be considered, please do not call.
- Primary responsibility is to create and foster long-term relationships within the legal industry and working with local businesses having an immediate impact on patient referrals, patient volume, and billing.
- Successfully demonstrated experience in outside sales through cold calling and networking. (3-5 years)
- Background in B2B strategic development within a team; individual tactical and implementation experience. (2-3 years)
- Exhibited ability to remain diligent and steadfast, not deterred when told “no” by a prospect.
- Proven track record in ability to “close the deal”.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Goal-driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle high-volume telephone prospecting and personal visits each week.
- Proactive communications and reporting skills.
- Ability to understand prospects’ needs to ensure retention.
- Motivated to stay up-to-date with industry knowledge and competition.
- Explores opportunities that add value to the organization.
- Speaks English and Spanish Fluently.
- Waiting period may apply
- Health, Vision, Life, Dental, PTO