No fancy gear, no health club dues – just a fun, practical way to start looking and feeling your best.
While Americans are living longer, that doesn’t necessarily mean they are living healthier. Regular physical activity can help reduce the risk and minimize the impact of disease. Texercise can help you to enjoy life and live it to the fullest!
Being physically active can be as easy as ordering a free Texercise handbook. Regular exercise can help you start improving your health in as little as 3 weeks.
Do you want to start a fitness program in your community? Host a Texercise program!
Texercise provides technical and motivational help during your program, including reinforcement items for participants.
Partners are a vital component to the Texercise program.
By providing promotional reinforcement items for participants and promoting the program, they create ongoing awareness about the benefits of fitness and nutrition.
Reasons to Exercise
- Reduces risk of developing chronic diseases
- Improves cardiovascular system
- Reduces stress
- Improves energy levels
- Helps with sleep patterns
Healthy Eating Tips
- Select lean cuts of meats and poultry
- Eat protein-rich foods such as beans and fish
- Get most of your fats from fish and nuts
- Drink plenty of water every day
- Get plenty of calcium, vitamin D and vitamin B-12
Original Article – https://www.hhs.texas.gov/services/health/wellness/texercise